Sale of Goods Agreement
This contract for the sale of goods is entered into as of contract date, by and between Booksta’s legal represantatives (the “Seller”), and BUYER’S FULL NAME (the “Buyer”).
The parties agree as follows:
- Sale of Goods:Pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Seller agrees to transfer ownership and deliver possession to the Buyer, and the Buyer shall pay for and accept from the Seller, the “Goods” listed at such prices as agreed by the Parties in this Agreement.
- Description of Goods Sold: The Buyer is purchasing 1 (one) Book Places in Booksta App from the Seller.
- Purchase Price: As consideration for the sale of the goods, on date of sale, the Buyer shall pay to the Seller the purchase price of $100 (a hundred dollars) (the “Purchase Price”). Buyer Initial Here _________
- Payment Terms: Unless otherwise stated, payment for the Goods is due within 7 days(seven days) permitted for payment of the date of the Seller’s invoice. The Buyer could be marked as suspicious buyer to the system if payment for goods exceeds specified number of days permitted.
- Seller’s Representations:The Seller hereby represents and warrants to the Buyer as follows:
- The Seller has full right, power, and authority to sell the Goods.
- Delivery of Goods: The Seller shall deliver the goods per the terms listed below:
- Date of Delivery: The Goods shall be delivered to the Buyer on or within 7 days (seven days). Buyer Initial Here _________
- Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- No Refunds: The Seller shall repair or replace any unit or product or part of such Goods that prove to be wrong. The Buyer will be assumed to have accepted the Goods unconditionally unless a claim that a Good is wrong is made within 7 days(seven days) buyer has to inspect delivered goods days from the date of delivery. Buyer Initial Here _________
- Force Majeure: The Seller and the Buyer shall not be considered in default hereunder or be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing any provisions of this Agreement in the customary manner to the extent that such failure or delay is caused by any reason beyond its control, including any act of God. The Party whose performance has been interrupted by such circumstances shall use every reasonable means to resume full performance of this Agreement as promptly as possible.
- Authority to Sign: Each party promises to the other party that it has the authority to enter into this Contract and to perform all of its obligations under this Contract.
- Modification(s): To change anything in this Contract, the Client and the Business must agree to the change in writing a document showing their contract.
- Term and Termination: If one of the parties chooses to end the Agreement prior to product delivery, the Buyer is responsible for paying for all work and costs incurred up until that date.
The buyer accepted with this contract as gave full rights of usage all the Book information provided by the buyer (which filled in the Book Promotion Form) to Booksta.
Also, the buyer accepted with this contract as; Booksta can use the Book information provided by the buyer for trading purposes, and Booksta can create salable items with the information provided by the buyer
As a representation these items will be;
-Quizzes, Booksta’s users can get the Book’s questionings, and create a digital coin as quiz reward.
-Book introduction, Booksta’s users can view the book introductions.
-Book introduction newsletters, Booksta’s users can receive newsletters of the Book.
-Book promotions posts, the Book can be used in promotional activities on social media accounts, websites, blogs, any press, and release activities that related to Booksta.
-Booksta can use the sale link what the author provides and can use the sale link on affiliate programs for its profits.
For the sustainability of the business, the book can’t be removed due to the buyer’s excuses.
If there’s any violence, or any threatening exists that puts the Buyer at risk, the book can be removed by Booksta for protecting buyers. In this scenario, the seller will not refund back.
As long as Booksta continues it’s activities, the Buyer’s purchased book place will exist in the app.
The Parties hereto confirmed as agreed to this contract with the purchase.